The No Borders camp at Gatwick in september (19th-24th) is an ideal opportunity for the local uni to rouse itself from sleepy London and show its solidarity with Britain’s new settlers, condemn the Government’s asylum and detention practices, and expose the hypocrisy of having unregulated capital flow alongside racist fortress-europe restrictions on people.
So, let’s get Goldsmiths on the move.
– tent university, courses and workshops on race, migration, Muticulturilism, gender and sexuality, Media, culture, literature, music, activism and education etc.
– practical and theoretical programs, taught by current Goldsmiths and invited international(ist) professors, general staff, gaduates and students,all welcome.
– a non-elitist and democratic administrative structure, not a teaching factory governed by commodity servicing
– a fighting representative education union, open to everyone, no i.d cards
– for critical radical intellectual renewal drawing upon the vast creative and expressive resources of people’s movement(s)
please add things to this… and of course read the Invitation to the No Borders Camp proper