The system is hysterically named ‘Aggresso’.
[there are little gnome-like accountants in a room somewhere laughing at the havoc they have wreaked].
I am furious.
1. that I did not get an email from anyone who was at the morning session warning not to go!
2. what they told us was sub-basic. How to log in, how to find an IP address (ask an IT specialist!!!)
3. all the problems of the old system are to be compounded with new dumbness.
4. its beta – even the instructor seems unsure of what he is doing (poor chap, nice tie, waste of space job).
5. I am probably going to be fired for what I wrote on the session feedback form. Ah well.
6. it had the merit of being shorter than advertised. I would have died if it took 3 hours.
And the sun is shining outside. I may have to return to my earlier career as a picture framer, butcher or newspaper boy.
pzzfftt*zt$ggh! I am going for lunch.